Minn Kota Riptide Instinct QUEST – 87″ 90/115LBS 24/36V
* This product due to its bulky nature requires an additional freight surcharge. We will contact you regarding this depending on location – or simply contact us on 0732658016 for a quote.
Big water, bigger boats – that’s where Instinct comes in. A motor designed not just to handle the elements but to thrive in them. With available shaft lengths up to 100” and the most dependable automatic stow and deploy ever built, Instinct comes ready to go where other trolling motors wont. The new QUEST series of dual 24/36 volt brushless trolling motors was designed for anglers who demand the best from their equipment – even in the harshest environments. With a reinforced motor and mount, more advanced GPS functionality than ever and even an eco mode to extend battery life, Instinct is ready to tackle the elements where the waves are high – and so are the stakes.
- QUEST Series: These 24/36V dual-voltage brushless motors have been completely re-imagined from the ground up with updates to mounts, propellers, lift assist systems, drive motors and software – taking the world’s greatest trolling motors and redesigning them to outperform everything else on the water for years to come.
- Auto Stow & Deploy: Stow or deploy Instinct just by pushing a button on your wireless remote, foot pedal, the One-Boat Network App or Humminbird fish finder.
- Power Trim: Trim Instinct up or down at the push of a button — on either the foot pedal, the wireless remote, the One-Boat Network App or a Humminbird fish finder. Adjust to changing fishing conditions without reaching down to your trolling motor.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide® motor lower unit housings are grit-blasted, then coated in aluminum to prevent oxidization and rust. Then, a final layer of powder coat paint provides the ultimate protection.
- Advanced GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted navigation system in fishing. Instinct uses GPS to control your trolling motor with unrivaled features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Lock, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. Minn Kota makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from the easy-to-read LCD screen of Instinct’s wireless remote.
- Part of the One-Boat Network: Minn Kota motors come standard with everything you need to connect to select Humminbird fish finders. Link and control your trolling motor, shallow water anchor and fish finder through the One-Boat Network App on Apple® or Android™ devices.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the built-in heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction.
- Drift Mode: This new feature automatically engages speed and course control simultaneously, meaning anglers no longer need to depend on drift socks, kicker motors, or manual operation to control speed over water – even in the heaviest wind and current.
- Real-time Battery Monitoring: Check battery power levels while the motor is in use, real-time “time until empty” display monitor, with a notification when battery power is reduced to 20% to prompt users to enter Eco Mode which can reduce current draw to extend battery life.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Indestructible Carbon-Fiber Infused Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft, now made even stronger with carbon-fiber. It’s a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- What’s included: Instinct 90/115 lb. 87″ trolling motor, Wireless remote, Lanyard, MKP-40 Prop, 30′ Ethernet cable, Humminbird HELIX adapter cable and Mounting hardware.