This policy sets out details of delivery for your online purchases. If you require clarification or have any questions please contact our Boating Parts & Accessories Team on (07)32658016.
We deliver to most addresses within mainland Australia & Tasmania, for delivery to remote territories & internationally please contact us to arrange a quote prior to making a purchase. We normally require a street address for delivery – though if it is something small a PO Box is normally acceptable (e.g. sounder/GPS unit. If you are unsure please contact us). Unfortunately, some remote locations in Australia cannot be serviced, however Northside Marine’s carrier may be able to deliver to a local depot where you can collect your products. If you live in a remote area not regularly serviced by Australia Post please contact us to see what we can do for you.
How and When We Deliver
All deliveries are made during business hours Monday to Friday by Northside Marine’s chosen carrier (i.e. Australia Post, Couriers Please, e-go Freight, Hunter Express, StarTrack Express, Toll etc). For orders placed before 2:00pm on a weekday, please allow from the confirmation of dispatch:
- 4-7 working days for delivery to a capital city in any State;
- 7-10 working days for delivery to most large regional towns; and
- 7-14 working days for delivery to other remote locations.
- *Please note that these delivery times are estimates only, and actual delivery times may vary. Large items require extra handling and may take longer to transport.
Items may be delivered to you individually and/or separately by different couriers and transport agencies. For large items, the courier will attempt to contact you to arrange a delivery time using the contact details provided by you.
We are not responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. For certain products, items may be delivered directly to you by Northside Marine’s supplier. Full insurance is an optional extra on parcels (please contact us if required), though once a ‘Delivered’ status is received we are not hold liable and you need to make a claim against the appropriate transport company.
- $18.00 Flat Rate*
- The $18.00 Flat Rate Shipping applies to delivery on internet orders only to mainland Australia & Tasmania for item/s up to the value of $98.99 incl. GST.
- FREE Shipping on Orders Over $99*
- The FREE Shipping on Orders Over $99 applies to delivery on internet orders only to mainland Australia & Tasmania for item/s over the value of $99 incl. GST.
- *These offers do not apply to orders containing hazardous and/or oversized products which incur an additional surcharge (please see below).
Hazardous or Dangerous Items
Items marked as dangerous, flammable or corrosive are identified on individual products and incur a delivery surcharge per order. Once we receive your order we will contact you by telephone/email to advise you of the exact shipping cost.
Bulky or Oversized Items
Items marked as heavy/bulky incur a delivery surcharge per order. Items include chains, anchors, paint, large electric motors, heavy, awkward or bulky consignments. Once we receive your order we will contact you by telephone/email to advise you of the exact shipping cost if this is the case.
Remote Area Delivery
If you live in a remote or rural area of Australia you may experience a slightly longer delivery time.