Northside Marine – Online Terms & Conditions (Applies to Webshop Only)
* This website at www.northsidemarine.com.au is a mixed use website where you can browse, select and order products advertised through the Online Shopping Cart from Northside Marine Pty Ltd (A.B.N. 29 009 857 612).
* Please read these terms and conditions before accessing or using this website. If you are under 18 years of age, then you must obtain your parent or guardian’s consent before accessing and using this website.
* Your access to and use of this website, including your order of Products through the Online Shopping Cart, is subject to these terms and conditions.
* At Northside Marine we appreciate that you may have second thoughts about your purchases and will give a ‘Change of Mind’ exchange/refund if goods* are returned within 7 days. For ‘Change of Mind’ purchases, goods can only be accepted back for refund or exchange in “as sold” condition including: undamaged original packaging, complete instruction books, manuals, accessories, etc. If freight expenses of any type have been incurred, these are not refundable. Return freight to us must be covered by the customer. Prior to return of products the client must first notify us to obtain approval. Your Sales Docket must accompany all returns.
* At our discretion ‘Change of Mind’ exchange/refunds may be subject to a rehandling charge.
* Please Note: ‘Change of Mind’ exchange/refunds do not apply to purchase of specially ordered products, dated products (e.g. flares, EPIRB’s, fire extinguishers), outboard parts, sterndrive parts, books, light globes, batteries, aerosols, chemicals, paints, headphones, some tools, dangerous goods, products which are subject to health regulations including portable toilets, and items purchased by the metre such as wire, rope and carpet.
* We pride ourselves our giving our customers excellent back up service and will try our hardest to resolve any genuine warranty claim. You must contact us for all warranties, faults or returns prior to the return of any stock, this way we are able to advise you of the most efficient way of handling your warranty claim. All products are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, the period of warranty varies from product to product, but many carry a One Year, Two Year, Five year, or other limited warranty. These items are identified and warranty periods detailed on Product detail page or supplier website. If any defect in materials or workmanship in a product sold by Northside Marine is identified and notified to us within the warranty period then we will, at our discretion repair or replace the product. Northside Marine does not accept any liability beyond this for consequential loss. Warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials and was not caused by or was not substantially contributed to by other factors beyond our control, including (but not limited to): defective installation, maintenance, or repair; alterations or modifications of the product in a manner not recommended by the manufacturer; or any neglect, misuse or excessive use. The original Sales Docket or cash receipt must accompany warranty claims to provide starting date of the warranty period (if you have lost your receipt we may have a copy in store but cannot guarantee this). Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
* Freight charges relating to warranty returns:
– Warranty repairs or replacements of goods is free of charge, however freight charges to and from the service department is required to be paid by the customer.
Placing an Order for Products from Northside Marine
* You may order Products by selecting and submitting your order through the Online Shopping Cart in accordance with these terms and conditions.
* Any order placed through this Online Shopping Cart for a Product is an offer by you to purchase the particular Product for the price notified, plus any charges or taxes (i.e. GST & delivery).
* We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through this website.
* You agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate details when asked to do so by this website.
Cancelling an Order by Us:
* Prior to the dispatch of an order, we may cancel all or any part of an order (including any orders that we have accepted) without any liability to you for that cancellation if: the requested Products in that order are not available; or there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the website in relation to the relevant Product in that order; or that order has been placed in breach of these terms and conditions.
* If we do so, then we will endeavour to provide you with reasonable notice of that cancellation, and will not charge you for the cancelled Product ordered if we cancel it before the delivery date or if you are not at fault or in breach of these terms and conditions.
Cancelling an Order by You:
* Prior to the dispatch of an order, you may cancel all or any part of an order (including orders that we have accepted) due to circumstances beyond your reasonable control (e.g. loss of employment, serious injury or illness), but not if you simply change your mind, without any liability to us for that cancellation.
* If you do, then you must provide us notice (including reason) before the dispatch of an order. You cannot cancel all or any part of an order after the order has been dispatched by us.
Delivery of Products:
* Please refer to our Delivery Information section for further information. Delivery time is subject to stock availability, this period may be extended by up to 30 days by us and we will endeavour to provide you with reasonable notice of such an extension.
* Our customers are very important to us, so if you have any questions about a product, our website, our store, our customer service, please contact us we are happy to help. We can be contacted during business hours on Ph: (07)32658016 or email: email@example.com or mail: 2294 Sandgate Road, Boondall, QLD, 4034.
Compliance with these Terms and Conditions
* You agree to bound by, and comply with, these terms and conditions by:
– using the website;
– completing your registration through the website; and/or
– obtaining or ordering Products from us using this website.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
* If you have an order that has been accepted by us, the terms and conditions that will apply to that order are the terms and conditions that applied at the time you placed your order. We cannot vary the terms and conditions which apply to a given order after that order is accepted by us.
* We may change these terms and conditions at any time, and such modifications will be effective as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use the website after these terms and conditions have been modified, you agree to be bound by the changes to these terms and conditions.
* You may not have more than one active account, and your account is non-transferable. You may update, edit or terminate your account at any time through the website.
* If you choose to use a workplace email address for your account or to access the website, then you are solely responsible for ensuring that you comply with the rules, policies or protocols that apply to the use of your email address and your workplace facilities.
* This website may contain links to external websites that are not operated by us or our related bodies corporate. Northside Marine does not make any endorsements, or representation as to the accuracy of information contained within those websites.
* The information contained in this website is provided in good faith on an “as is” basis. Northside Marine does not represent or warrant to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website. To the extent permitted by law, Northside Marine is not responsible or liable for any Liabilities (direct, indirect or consequential losses and damages) arising in any way (including without limitation negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information in this website. However, Northside will endeavour to correct any inaccuracies on the website once Northside Marine becomes aware of them.
* Illustrations and photos contained in this website are a representation of the Products advertised, and variations may occur from time to time.
* ‘Availability: In Stock’ does not necessarily mean an item is in-stock at Northside Marine, it may be available at a supplier or warehouse.