Northside Marine endeavours to protect your privacy by:
* Only collecting information from those we deal with which is necessary for legitimate business reasons to adequately service our customers, as per the Privacy Act.
* We do not use any personal information we have collected for any other purposes without seeking the individual’s permission.
* We will take reasonable steps to ensure personal information is accurate and complete at all times.
* Individuals are able to remain anonymous when entering a transaction, by paying cash; they do not have to disclose personal information.
* We will hold the information indefinitely so future marketing material can be sent to the individual. If you do not wish to receive this material in the future, please email email@example.com to have your details removed.
* Personal information will not be disclosed to any organisation individual who has not given a commitment to deal with such information in a way, which is consistent with the National Privacy Principles and will be disclosed only in accordance with those Principles.
* All information is securely held by the organisation to prevent tampering, interference by outside sources or unauthorised use by employees or agents of the organisation.
* Individuals can access the information that our organisation holds on them in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
* If an individual believes the information we hold on them is not accurate they have the right to apply to the organisation to have that information corrected.
* A Privacy Officer has been appointed to assist all individuals with requests for access to information or concerns about the handling of their information. That person may be contacted via email firstname.lastname@example.org or you may forward such requests in writing to Northside Marine Pty Ltd, 2294 Sandgate Road, Boondall, QLD, 4034.