The next-generation F90 is a direct-evolution of the previous 1.5 litre model, delivering increased fuel-efficiency, reduced-weight and improved performance. Filling an important place in Yamaha’s class-leading mid-range line-up, the new F90 delivers the perfect power option for the large number of Aussie built boats that have a maximum hull rating of 90 horsepower. The four-cylinder, 16-valve, SOHC 1.8L marine engine, is not only 10KGs lighter, but an increase in displacement over the previous generation 1.5L engine aids in a richer torque-band.
The reduction in weight and improved compactness has been achieved through the adoption of a single overhead camshaft valve-train, delivers smooth and efficient performance only seen in 16-valve, four-cylinder engines of this size. The new F90 delivers a 10% improvement in fuel-efficiency and a significant reduction in noise, through improved engine unit rigidity, muffler redesign and the addition of an intake silencer. The Yamaha F90 is compatible with Yamaha’s range of Command-Link gauges, while its NMEA2000 compatibility allows for easy integration with third-party multi-function displays, GPS and fish finders.
* Engine Type4-Stroke, 16 Valve SOHC In-line 4 Cylinder
* Bore x Stroke (mm)81 X 88.9
* Fuel Tank Capacity (l)
* Displacement (cc)1832.0
* Recommended Maximum RPM5000 - 6000
* Fuel ManagementEFI
* OEDA Emission Rating3
* Lubrication SystemWet sump
* Alternator Output12V - 35A with Rectifier Regulator
* Gear Ratio2.15 : 1
* Starter SystemElectric
* Operation MethodMechanical Control (Optional Tiller Handle Available)
* Trim and Tilt MethodPower Trim & Tilt
* Digital GaugesOptional
* Command Link GaugesOptional
* Transom Height (mm [inch])L: 516 [20.3]
* Dry Weight (kg)L: 162
Yamaha F90LB 90HP 4 Stroke Long Shaft Outboard includes standard aluminium prop; conventional gauges [Tachometer and Speedometer] & 703 side mount control box kit (703-6Y52R-SE-50); and control cables (allowance is for cable length 9 to 18ft). Fitting, extension cables and other accessories are additional.
* Specifications and dimensions from manufacturers information. Prices do not include fitting or accessories where applicable - contact us for a setup to suit your needs. Prices subject to change without notice. For the latest information please contact us.
Northside Marine... Your Boating Partners for Life!