With its advanced 16-valve, four-valve-per cylinder, Single Overhead Camshaft (SOHC) design and large 1.8 Litre displacement, the F75 delivers the ultimate combination of unbridled power and refined performance for the mid-range outboard market. The F75’s lightweight powerhead configuration, refined shaping of the combustion chamber and lean fuel burn technology, means this outboard is extremely fuel efficient, while also delivering an exceptionally smooth and quiet riding experience. This outboard is compatible with Yamaha’s comprehensive range of Command Link gauges and NMEA2000 compliant, meaning you can share engine information with third party multi-function displays, GPS and fish finder systems.
* Engine Type4-Stroke, 16 Valve SOHC In-line 4 Cylinder
* Bore x Stroke (mm)81 X 88.9
* Fuel Tank Capacity (l)
* Displacement (cc)1832.0
* Recommended Maximum RPM5000 - 6000
* Fuel ManagementEFI
* OEDA Emission Rating3
* Lubrication SystemWet sump
* Alternator Output12V - 35A with rectifier regulator
* Gear Ratio2.15 : 1
* Starter SystemElectric
* Operation MethodMechanical Control (Optional Tiller Handle Available)
* Trim and Tilt MethodPower Trim & Tilt
* Digital GaugesOptional
* Command Link GaugesOptional
* Transom Height (mm [inch])L: 516 [20.3]
* Dry Weight (kg)L: 162
Yamaha F75LB 75HP 4 Stroke Long Shaft Outboard includes standard aluminium prop; conventional gauges [Tachometer and Speedometer] & 703 side mount control box kit (703-6Y52R-SE-50); and control cables (allowance is for cable length 9 to 18ft). Fitting, extension cables and other accessories are additional.
* Specifications and dimensions from manufacturers information. Prices do not include fitting or accessories where applicable - contact us for a setup to suit your needs. Prices subject to change without notice. For the latest information please contact us.
Northside Marine... Your Boating Partners for Life!