V8 POWER. THE POWER TO CHANGE TRADITIONAL THINKING.
The Yamaha F350 was the world’s first production V8 four stroke outboard and it completely redefined offshore boating.
The combination of the F350’s big 5.3 litre capacity matched with variable camshaft timing and advanced electronic fuel injection systems gives power and performance like no other outboard engine in existence.
The F350 has made history, toppled records, inspired boat builders to rethink design and caused offshore boaties to do a double take.
Such has been the reaction, that boat owners are now replacing twins with a single F350. They’re saving on fuel and maintenance costs.
And they couldn’t be happier.
TAKE A LOOK AT THESE IMPRESSIVE FACTS & FIGURES:
* Maximum power output – 350 horsepower
* Variable camshaft timing to optimise performance matched with sequential multi-point electronic fuel injection system to maximise efficiency
* Electronic throttle with pulse tuned long intake manifold to increase low to mid range torque
* Saltwater XL propellers specifically developed for the F350 produce optimum thrust (available as optional extra)
* Advanced Digital Electronic Controls operate throttle and shift. It ensures smooth throttle operation and responsive performance (available as optional extra)
* Despite its huge power the F350 is inherently quiet due to its excellent mechanical balance
* More fuel efficient, quieter and reliable, the F350 is a real alternative to inboard power
* The F350 is compatible with both Yamaha’s new High Definition Display and Digital network gauge system, which means you have up to the second information on the operation of your outboard at your fingertips
* Engine Type: 4-Stroke, 32 Valve DOHC Direct Action 60°-V8
* Displacement: 5330 cc
* Bore x Stroke: 94 x 96 mm
* Recommended Max RPM: 5000-6000
* Lubrication System: Wet-sump
* Fuel Management: EFI
* Ignition: TCI
* Starter System: Electric
* Alternator Output: 12V - 50A with rectifier regulator
* Operation Method: Drive by wire remote control
* Trim & Tilt Method: Power Trim & Tilt
* Digital Gauges: Optional
* Digital Network Gauges with Fuel Management: Optional
* Gear Ratio: 1.75 : 1
* OEDA Emission Rating: 3 Star
* Height F350XCB : 637 mm (25.1 in)
* Weight F350XCB : 365 kg
Yamaha F350XCB 350hp 4 Stroke Extra-Long Shaft Outboard includes standard stainless steel prop; LAN digital gauges [Tachometer, Speedometer, Fuel] & single binnacle control box kit (6X6-6Y83S-SE-50). Fitting, extension cables and other accessories are additional.
* Specifications and dimensions from manufacturers information. Prices do not include fitting or accessories where applicable - contact us for a setup to suit your needs. Prices subject to change without notice. For the latest information please contact us.
Northside Marine... Your Boating Partners for Life!