Compact And Lightweight
Boasting exceptional power and acceleration, the F175 is also quiet, smooth and equipped with the latest in multi-point Electronic Fuel Injection system.
Based on the award-winning F200 inline 4, the all-new F175 is the lightest outboard motor in its class.
Featuring a 2.8 litre, DOHC in-line 4 cylinder engine, this light-weight power house has been engineered to be the first choice for boaters in the mid-to-high horse power category.
Weighing in at a class leading 219kg, the compact and light weight design of the F175 is the ideal choice for boaters looking to repower with a four-stroke engine. The superior power-to-weight ratio and efficient 4-cylinder design, translates to unrivalled fuel economy, reliability and performance. The F175 features 660mm mounting centers, making the F175 the ideal choice for repowering and twin rig applications on narrow transoms.
* Engine Type: 4-Stroke, 16 Valve DOHC Direct Action In-Line 4
* Displacement: 2785 cc
* Bore x Stroke: 96 x 96.2 mm
* Recommended Max RPM: 5000-6000
* Lubrication System: Wet-sump
* Fuel Management: EFI
* Ignition: TCI
* Starter System: Electric
* Alternator Output: 12V - 50A with rectifier regulator
* Operation Method: Remote Control
* Trim & Tilt Method: Power Trim & Tilt
* Digital Gauges: Optional
* Digital Network Gauges with Fuel Management: Optional
* Gear Ratio: 1.86 : 1
* OEDA Emission Rating: 3 Star
* Weight F175XA : 220 kg
Yamaha F175XA 175HP 4 Stroke Extra-Long Shaft Outboard includes standard stainless steel prop; conventional gauges [Tachometer and Speedometer] & 703 side mount control box kit (703-6Y52R-SE-50); and control cables (allowance is for cable length 9 to 18ft). Fitting, extension cables and other accessories are additional.
* Specifications and dimensions from manufacturers information. Prices do not include fitting or accessories where applicable - contact us for a setup to suit your needs. Prices subject to change without notice. For the latest information please contact us.
Northside Marine... Your Boating Partners for Life!