Power & Precision
Smooth, trouble-free operation. Engineered to deliver the ultimate blend of smooth-power, outstanding fuel-efficiency, quiet-operation and clean-running.
The F150 features a 2.7 litre, in-line four-cylinder configuration with Double Overhead Camshafts and four valves per cylinder for a smooth and efficient power and fuel economy.
The F150 features the latest-generation of sleek, slim-line cowls, which protects the engine from the elements. Yamaha engineers have further raised the bar by incorporating a tougher 8-tooth ‘dog clutch’ (2 teeth more than previously), for smoother trouble-free shifting, unmatched-durability and solid-reliability.
Through the Variable Trolling Speed Control (VTS), fishermen have the option of finely controlling the engine speed in 50 RPM steps between 650-900 RPM, for relaxed and controlled trolling and fishing.
When it comes to quiet, powerful and reliable performance, nothing beats the F150. The solid combination of power and performance makes it incredibly versatile, which is probably why it’s been a Yamaha best seller for years.
The F150 offers incredible performance and amazing value. No wonder they’ve always been extremely popular for re-powering older boats. Imagine the feeling of powering to your favourite fishing spot faster and more efficiently than you ever thought possible...in your favourite old boat!
* Engine Type: 16-Valve DOHC Direct-Action In-line 4
* Displacement: 2670 cc
* Bore x Stroke: 94x96.2 mm
* Recommended Max RPM: 5000-6000
* Lubrication System: Wet Sump
* Fuel Management: EFI
* Ignition: TCI
* Starter System: Electric
* Alternator Output: 12V - 35A with Rectifier Regulator
* Operation Method: Remote Control
* Trim & Tilt Method: Power Trim & Tilt
* Digital Gauges: Optional
* Digital Network Gauges with Fuel Management: Optional
* Gear Ratio: 2.00 : 1
* OEDA Emission Rating: 3 Star
* Height F150XB : 643 mm (25.3 in)
* Weight F150XB : 228 kg
Yamaha F150XB 150HP 4 Stroke Extra-Long Shaft Outboard includes standard stainless steel prop; conventional gauges [Tachometer and Speedometer] & 703 side mount control box kit (703-6Y52R-SE-50); and control cables (allowance is for cable length 9 to 18ft). Fitting, extension cables and other accessories are additional.
* Specifications and dimensions from manufacturers information. Prices do not include fitting or accessories where applicable - contact us for a setup to suit your needs. Prices subject to change without notice. For the latest information please contact us.
Northside Marine... Your Boating Partners for Life!