The Most Advanced Motor In Its Class.
Lifting the mid-range horsepower segment to a whole new level, Yamaha's all-new F130A employs the latest technology in a refined, efficient and light-weight package. Purpose built from the ground up to go the distance in the harsh marine environment, the F130A sits in between the best-selling F115 and F150 outboard engines and is ideally suited to boats in the popular 5 – 6m size range.
Weighing in at a class-leading 172kg, the F130A trims the fat by utilising a light and compact power trim & tilt unit and the latest light-weight materials throughout the engine and the cowl design.
The superior refinement of the silky-smooth, twin-camshaft, 4-cylinder design and unmatched power-to-weight ratio, translates to unrivalled fuel economy, reliability and performance.
The F130A is a technological symphony of exclusive Yamaha engineering - playing host to the latest combination of innovative, efficient and performance oriented technology. Utilising a 16-valve, 1832cc, in-line 4-cylinder engine from the F115B, the F130A delivers something completely new through the addition of cutting-edge technology usually only found in Yamaha’s high-horsepower line-up. This includes the use of a single electronic throttle valve that interprets the input from the mechanical control at the helm and deliverers the optimum throttle movement for exact response and precision control. This system works in tune with a completely new fuel injection and ignition system. The F130A has been designed with a 5mm offset crankshaft for efficient combustion and durability as well as an enhanced lower gear unit to reliably transfer the extra torque to the water.
Compact and light-weight in design, the F130A's performance and efficiency makes it the ideal power option.
* Engine Type: 4-Stroke, 16 Valve DOHC Direct Action In-line 4
* Displacement: 1832 cc
* Bore x Stroke: 81.0 x 88.9 mm
* Recommended Max RPM: 5300-6300
* Lubrication System: Wet-sump
* Fuel Management: EFI
* Ignition: TCI
* Starter System: Electric
* Alternator Output: 12V - 35A with rectifier regulator
* Operation Method: Remote control
* Trim & Tilt Method: Power trim & tilt
* Digital Gauges: Optional
* Digital Network Gauges with Fuel Management: Optional
* Gear Ratio: 2.15 : 1
* OEDA Emission Rating: 3 Star
* Height F130LA : 516 mm (20.3 in)
* Weight F130LA : 172 kg
Yamaha F130LA 130HP 4 Stroke Long Shaft Outboard includes standard aluminium prop; conventional gauges [Tachometer and Speedometer] & 703 side mount control box kit (703-6Y52R-SE-50); and control cables (allowance is for cable length 9 to 18ft). Fitting, extension cables and other accessories are additional.
* Specifications and dimensions from manufacturers information. Prices do not include fitting or accessories where applicable - contact us for a setup to suit your needs. Prices subject to change without notice. For the latest information please contact us.
Northside Marine... Your Boating Partners for Life!