Compact And Light-Weight
Yamaha is raising the bar with the introduction of the new F115 four-stroke outboard. The new F115 replaces it superseded model, a brilliant engine that is already the leader in its class. The F115 plays host to all the latest combination of innovative, efficient and performance oriented technology. Featuring a larger, all-new 1832cc, DOHC in-line 4-cylinder engine, this light-weight power plant has been engineered to be the first choice for boaters in the mid horse power category.
Weighing in at a category leading 171kg, the next-generation F115 is 15kg lighter than it supersedes; making it the lightest twin-cam 115HP 4-stroke on the market. The superior refinement of the silky-smooth 4 cylinder design and unmatched power-to-weight ratio, translates to unrivalled fuel economy, reliability and performance. Compact and light weight in design, the F115's performance and efficiency makes it the ideal choice for boaters looking for the latest technology and innovation to power a new boat, or for boaters who are considering repowering.
* Engine Type: 4-Stroke, 16 Valve DOHC Direct Action In-line 4
* Displacement: 1832 cc
* Bore x Stroke 81 x 88.9 mm
* Recommended Max RPM: 5000-6300
* Lubrication System: Wet-sump
* Fuel Management: EFI
* Ignition: TCI
* Starter System: Electric
* Alternator Output: 12V - 35A with rectifier regulator
* Operation Method: Remote control
* Trim & Tilt Method: Power trim & tilt
* Digital Gauges: Optional
* Digital Network Gauges with Fuel Management: Optional
* Gear Ratio: 2.15 : 1
* OEDA Emission Rating: 3 Star
* Height F115LB : 516 mm (20.3 in)
* Weight F115LB : 171 kg
Yamaha F115LB 115HP 4 Stroke Long Shaft Outboard includes standard aluminium prop; conventional gauges [Tachometer and Speedometer] & 703 side mount control box kit (703-6Y52R-SE-50); and control cables (allowance is for cable length 9 to 18ft). Fitting, extension cables and other accessories are additional.
* Specifications and dimensions from manufacturers information. Prices do not include fitting or accessories where applicable - contact us for a setup to suit your needs. Prices subject to change without notice. For the latest information please contact us.
Northside Marine... Your Boating Partners for Life!