Yamaha’s T60 High Thrust four stroke has been designed to deliver the grunt needed to push big loads with ease.
Based on the standard F60 with one big difference; a higher gear ratio allows this motor to spin a larger propeller minimising slippage and getting more power to the water when you need it most.
- Perfect for yachts or pontoon boats
- EFI for great performance and reliability
- Power tilt and trim
Yamaha’s patented dual thrust propeller is available as an optional extra and allows exhaust to escape in the opposite direction when in reverse. This gives the propeller access to undisturbed water in both directions for better traction and effortless maneuverability.
* Engine Type: 4-Stroke, SOHC In-line 4
* Displacement: 996 cc
* Bore x Stroke: 65 x 75 mm
* Recommended Max RPM: 5500-6000
* Lubrication System: Wet-sump
* Fuel Management: EFI
* Ignition: TCI
* Starter System: Electric
* Alternator Output: 12V - 16A with rectifier regulator
* Operation Method: Remote control
* Trim & Tilt Method: Power trim & tilt
* Digital Gauges: Optional
* Digital Network Gauges with Fuel Management: Optional
* Gear Ratio: 2.33 : 1
* OEDA Emission Rating: 3 Star
* Height T60XB : 644 mm (25.4 in)
* Weight T60XB : 122 kg
Yamaha T60XB 60hp 4 Stroke Extra-Long Shaft Outboard includes standard aluminium prop; conventional gauges [Tachometer and Speedometer] & 703 side mount control box kit (703-6Y52R-SE-50); and control cables (allowance is for cable length 9 to 18ft). Fitting and other accessories are additional.
* Specifications and dimensions from manufacturers information. Prices do not include fitting or accessories where applicable - contact us for a setup to suit your needs. Prices subject to change without notice. For the latest information please contact us.
Northside Marine... Your Boating Partners for Life!