Compact, light weight and powerful.
Lightweight, compact and economical. Yamaha’s single cylinder portable, the F4 has been designed to be ultra-easy to use and feature a specially developed four stroke, OHV design delivering excellent combustion efficiency as well as economical and smooth running.
For easy pull starting, the F4 feature an auto decompression device fitted to the camshaft. This system releases pressure in the cylinder when the manual pull start is engaged allowing the user a much lighter pull starting experience.
For convenient transport and mounting, the F4 is fitted with an economically designed grasp on the front of the motor and a large carry handle on the rear.
The F4 also feature Yamaha’s unique oil leak prevention system, which allows you to store or transport the engine on either side or its front without leaking engine oil.
This means worry free transport in a car boot and hassle free storage. Designed to be versatile, Yamaha F4 feature a five step adjustable trim allowing the user to adjust the operating angle of the engine according to boat load or water conditions.
The three step Shallow Water Drive feature offers added manoeuvrability in shallow conditions. In-built fuel tanks on this engine means it can go with you on any adventure. For extra range the F4 also have the ability to connect to an external fuel tank (optional).
* Engine Type: OHV, 1-Cylinder
* Displacement: 139 cc
* Bore x Stroke: 62 x 46 mm
* Recommended Max RPM: 4000 -5000
* Lubrication System: Wet sump
* Fuel Management: Carb
* Ignition: CDI
* Starter System: Manual Choke
* Operation Method: Tiller handle
* Trim & Tilt Method: Manual tilt
* Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.1 L Internal (external optional)
* Gear Ratio: 2.08 : 1
* Height F4SMHA: 432 mm (17 in)
* Weight F4SMHA: 27 kg
Yamaha F4SMHA (formerly F4BMHS) 4hp 4 Stroke Short Shaft Outboard includes standard aluminium prop. Fitting and other accessories are additional.
* Specifications and dimensions from manufacturers information. Prices do not include fitting or accessories where applicable - contact us for a setup to suit your needs. Prices subject to change without notice. For the latest information please contact us.
Northside Marine... Your Boating Partners for Life!