Compact & Lightweight
The all new F8 now feature the smart and compact top cowling design found on larger Yamaha models. The redesign of the F8 features an ergonomic, shortened tiller handle that hinges to fold close to the cowling for stable, flexible storage. Handling and storage is easier too. The new slim shape, together with the redesigned tiller handle (which now folds in much further) means it takes up less space. There’s also a more comfortable carry-handle - and new resting pads that allow the engine to be stored rear-side down.
A 7.5% extra displacement means more torque and thrust while still offering the benefits of fuel efficiency, smooth quietness and light weight for which it is so well known in Australia.
Built specifically for the harsh marine environment, the F8 is a great power option for small tinnies and inflatables.
* Engine Type: 4-Stroke, SOHC In-line 2
* Displacement: 212 cc
* Bore x Stroke: 56 x 43 mm
* Recommended Max RPM: 5000-6000
* Lubrication System: Wet-sump
* Fuel Management: Carb
* Ignition: CDI
* Starter System: Manual
* Lighting Coil: 12V - 80W
* Alternator Output: 12V - 6A with Rectifier Regulator (optional)
* Operation Method: Tiller handle
* Trim & Tilt Method: Manual tilt
* Gear Ratio: 2.08 : 1
* OEDA Emission Rating: 3 Star
* Height : 435mm (17.1 in)
* Weight: 40kg
Yamaha F8FMHS 8hp 4 Stroke Short Shaft Outboard includes standard aluminium prop; Fitting and other accessories are additional.
* Specifications and dimensions from manufacturers information. Prices do not include fitting or accessories where applicable - contact us for a setup to suit your needs. Prices subject to change without notice. For the latest information please contact us.
Northside Marine... Your Boating Partners for Life!