### CUSTOM ORDER NOW - BASE PACKAGES STARTING FROM $149,990 (EX FACTORY - EXCLUDING FREIGHT, DEALER DELIVERY, REGISTRATION ETC) ###
**This boat is not in stock - it is to show what can be ordered, for details of currently stocked boats please check out our other listings or contact us today. **
Built to fish with angled rod holders and vertical rod racks, this family-friendly fishing rig now features a fully enclosed and braced hard top that is as functional as it is practical. While its primary function is to protect its crew from the elements, the moulded roof also provides a mounting point for marine radios inside and radar, lighting and rod racks. Comfortably towed behind mid-sized SUVs, and easily powered by a Yamaha Outboard from 200 thru to 300 HP or twin rig configuration. The SL 25 features Whittley’s trademark back-to back seatboxes that enhances the boat’s personality and swallows copious amounts of gear..
Max People: 8
Hull Length: 7.70 m (Overall)
Length On Trailer: 8.45 m *
Height On Trailer: 3.30 m (top of hard top) *
Width On Trailer: 2.49 m
Beam: 2.49 m
Deadrise: 23 Degree
Fuel Capacity: 240 L
Water Capacity: 20 L
Dry Towing Weight: 3,000 kg (Approximately) **
Standard Engine: Yamaha F200
Model packages features as standard:
1) Seamless join hard top with full length screen, for protection from the elements and maximized visibility.
2) Optional sliding lockable cabin door mid ship, to create an enclosed front cabin, which can be closed and locked for tackle storage and removal from the elements.
3) Yamaha Outboard power options, for ease of maintenance with the trim up and forget approach to engine maintenance.
4) Unique 23 degree off shore hull design, designed for the Australian ocean environment.
5) Legally trailerable under the legal towing limit of 2.5 meters, for a tow anywhere anytime approach to trailering with a suitable tow vehicle.
6) Large rear fishing work areas, with maximum fishing space in the rear cockpit of the boat, or the option of a rear lounge and table.
7) Walk around side decks, for ease of access to the front of the boat and for docking.
8) Unique rear facing seating, which lifts up to offer large under seat storage options.
9) Moulded rear swim platforms into the deck, which are not bolted on as an after-thought, ensuring strength and confidence when climbing onto the rear of the boat.
Base packages starting from $149,990 ex Brisbane Showroom, including Yamaha F200hp Outboard; Trailer; standard boat, motor, and trailer features (options are extra); freight & transportation costs from factory; pre-delivery charges including Queensland Boat & Trailer Registrations. For further details on this boat and options to suit your needs contact us today, we are happy to help.
Northside Marine has been part of the Queensland boating lifestyle for over fifty years. We are truly "Your boating partners for life!". Northside Marine have the best brands in all things boating, at great prices. We also have the convenience of a fully air conditioned chandlery, ski & wake wonderland; modern state of the art servicing facility; as well as a 40 vehicle car park with trailer access. At Northside Marine we can also arrange finance and insurance for your purchase; and we can have your new boat, used boat or marine craft shipped to your location. If you would like to find out how we can assist you, please contact us, we are happy to help.
### Celebrating 50 Great Years: 1965-2015 ###
Queensland Whittley Sales & Service
Ph: 07 32658046
Add: Northside Marine - 2294 Sandgate Road, Boondall, Brisbane, QLD, 4034.
Opening Hours: Mon-Fri: 8.30am to 5pm; Sat: 8.30am to 3pm; Sun/Public Holidays: Closed.
* Whittley is constantly seeking ways to improve the specification, design, and production of its boats. Alterations take place continually. While every effort is made to produce up-to-date literature, this brochure & website should not be regarded as an infallible guide to current specifications, nor does it constitute an offer for the sale of any particular boat. Your authorized Whittley dealer can confirm materials, accessories and equipment availability prior to purchase. Whittley reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.
**The addition of factory supplied options, will increase the total BMT package weight, and consult your local Whittley dealer for more information regarding towing weights and post purchase consult your owner’s manual.
Northside Marine... Your Boating Partners for Life!