### CUSTOM ORDER NOW ###
**This boat is not in stock - it is to show what can be ordered, for details of currently stocked boats please check out our other listings or contact us today. **
ONE BOAT, THREE SPORTS
The 2017 20 VTX exceeds every expectation by pulling off this competition-crushing trifecta, especially for a 20 foot boat. This v-drive offers superior handling and an awesome driving experience.
World-class slalom flats, unbelievably massive surf waves, and huge wakes—all with one boat? Yes.
ALL NEW G3.5 TOWER
We took everything we know about towers and built the G3.5 from the ground up. An easy-to-use folding tower latch, powerful lights, stainless-steel construction, and Wet Sounds speakers are all new for 2017.
"The 20 VTX is a watersports machine designed for the whole family. I am blown away how a boat that skis so well can also create such massive waves for wakesurfing and awesome wakes as well!"
REGINA JAQUESS, Malibu Pro Team
User-friendly 12” and 7” touch screens give you comprehensive data in an easy-to-navigate Command Center. Together with our Sport Dash rotary dial, the screens put full control at your fingertips.
ONE POWERHOUSE WAKESETTER
Malibu settles for nothing less than the finest. Wrap-around seating, a removable center pylon, and SeaDek flooring are just a few of the 2017 feature upgrades.
MULTISPORT HULL DESIGN
Combined with Malibu’s exclusive Integrated Surf Platform, the 20 VTX gives you skiing, surfing and wake boarding capabilities other crossovers can’t match.
THE TRUTH IS ON THE WATER
Get your family or friends out on the water to see why the Malibu 20 VTX sets the bar for on-water innovation, quality, and performance.
Fuel storage capacity: 144 Litres
Max. People: 11
Std towing weight-dry (approx): 2650kg
* Malibu 7 inch Touch Screen Command with custom throttle profiles, stereo controls, service reminders and more.
* 12 inch high resolution IPS touch screen featuring Ballast monitoring, GPS cruise, Power wedge & Surfgate controls, and more.
* Push button to start (keyless)
* "Walk Thru" Open Bow Design
* Malibu stereo system with amplifier and 6 wet sounds speakers, bluetooth conectivity and auxillary inputs. (USB & 3.5mm).
* 100% fibreglass construction utilising FibECS
* "In laminate" acoustic insulation (Malibu sound suppression layer)
* Engineered fibreglass floor liner (White or Lt Graphite) with deep storage and mats
* "Snap Out" Aquamat Tuffed cockpit carpet insert with Logo
* FORD 6.2 litre "410 Monsoon" EFI marine V8 engine with closed cooling and 5 year warranty
* Livorsi throttle/shifter
* Sea Strainer raw water inlet filter
* Illusion G3.5 wake tower inc Malibu bimini top, a pair of "swing in" combo board racks and quick release latching system
* HI FLO MLS Mid ship ballast tank (136 litres)
* HI FLO MLS Rear sub floor ballast tanks (Total 220 litres)
* Optional HI FLO MLS Bow ballast tank (95 litres)
* Speed (crusie) control - Paddle wheel and Zero Off GPS
* Custom rider "pre sets" for ballast, speed control, Power Wedge and Surfgate (if fitted)
* Digital Ballast monitoring system (BMS)
* Dual auto bilge pumps, Bilge blower, Navigation lights and Horn
* LED courtesy lights
* Tilt helm rack and pinion steering with adjustable rudder
* Stainless steel steering components
* Leather wrapped "Isotta" sports steering wheel
* Exclusive mildew resistant, UV stabilised vinyl interior with PERMABLOK3® and SILVERGUARD® technology
* Interiors French stitched using 100% PTFE totally UV and weather resistant thread"
* Triple density "Tri-Ply" vented foam cushioning
* Anodised billet aluminium grab handles with Malibu logo throughout
* Bow in fill cushion
* Bow walk-thru wind block
* Adjustable swivel drivers seat with SS seat slides, flip-up bolster & embroidered logo
* Veralex tempered glass windscreen with illuminated model designator and bow access door
* PTM high definition 100 degree wideview mirror with fold down windshield mount
* Lockable glove box with light
* 1 1/8th stainless prop shaft with cutless shaft bearings
* 15 X 17.75 4 blade CNC cut and tuned nibral prop
* Dripless water cooled shaft seal
* Solid 2 1/2" retractable ski pole inc patented swivel head
* Stainless steel centre ski pole base with cap. (Removable 3" solid alloy ski pole optional)
* LED illuminated storage areas
* Removable insulated cooler bag
* Removable Fibreglass swim platform with "sea deck" mat and stainless steel brackets
* Transom ski tow point with grab handle
* Dual "flip up" petrol fillers
* 3D MALIBU and WAKESETTER emblems
* Transom staging seats with under storage tubs
* Stainless rub rails
* Oversized stainless cup holders
* Flush kit - Stainless steel - external access
* Premium extra heavy duty maintenance free marine battery with isolator switch
STANDARD TRAILER FEATURES:
* Full Hot Dip Galvanised custom fitted tandem Easytow trailer
* 15" Alloy 'Malibu' branded wheels
* Dexter electro-hydraulic 4 wheel disc "break-away" brakes (In car controller required)
* Heavy Duty 30amp 12 pin flat electrical plug (12 pin car socket required)
* High quality waterproof LED lighting
* 4 way bearer system
* Full width guards with carpeted in fills
* 'Spinner' Guide Poles
* Rear trolley wheels
* Exclusive pivoting swing away draw bar
* Premium jockey wheel and winch
* Round guards with valance
* Boat buckle tie downs
Base packages starting from $118,040 ex Brisbane Showroom, including Indmar Monsoon 410 Marine Engine, Easytow Boat Trailer, standard boat, motor, and trailer features (options are extra), freight & transportation costs from factory, pre-delivery charges including Queensland Boat & Trailer Registrations. For further details on this boat and options to suit your needs contact us today, we are happy to help.
Northside Marine has been part of the Queensland boating lifestyle for over fifty years. We are truly "Your boating partners for life!". Northside Marine have the best brands in all things boating, at great prices. We also have the convenience of a fully air conditioned chandlery, ski & wake wonderland; modern state of the art servicing facility; as well as a 40 vehicle car park with trailer access. At Northside Marine we can also arrange finance and insurance for your purchase; and we can have your new boat, used boat or marine craft shipped to your location. If you would like to find out how we can assist you, please contact us, we are happy to help.
### Celebrating 50 Great Years: 1965-2015 ###
Queensland Malibu/Axis Sales & Service
Ph: 07 3265 8042
Add: Northside Marine - 2294 Sandgate Road, Boondall, Brisbane, QLD, 4034.
Opening Hours: Mon-Fri: 8.30am to 5pm; Sat: 8.30am to 3pm; Sun/Public Holidays: Closed.
* All information, specifications, and sale prices are subject to change without notice. Photos are a representation of the boat only, and may include options not included as standard. For the latest information please contact us for details. Video is a US Production and may differ in price and features to Australian Built Malibu's.
Northside Marine... Your Boating Partners for Life!