See Near and Far with One Compact Dome
Perfect for a wide range of coastal bay boats, HALO20+ comes in a compact dome antenna and delivers high-quality short, mid and long-range detection. Monitor two distance ranges at once in Dual Range mode which enables you to keep an eye on far away weather cells while watching for collision hazards up close. HALO20+ radar’s pulse compression technology means no compromises in detection at either selected range, while beam sharpening provides enhanced separation between small or distant targets.
The Ultimate View for Collision Avoidance
HALO20+ radar delivers a full 360 degree sweep every second, thanks to its industry-first 60 RPM rotation at ranges up to 1.5 nautical miles. These ultra-fast updates give you an almost real-time view at close range, offering the ultimate view for collision avoidance of fast moving targets.
VelocityTrack™ Doppler Technology Built-In
VelocityTrack™ technology provides instant visual feedback on whether targets are coming towards you or moving away. Simple color coding highlights potential hazards, improving your situational awareness and further reducing your risk of collision. HALO20+ radar automatically checks every target in range; there’s no need to manually select individual targets, and no limit to the number of targets on screen at one time.
Ready When You Are
HALO20+ Radar wakes instantly from its low-power standby mode, delivering this high-speed radar coverage exactly when and where you need it. Even if your HALO20+ Radar is completely powered down start-up is a matter of seconds, not minutes like traditional pulse radar. Whether you’re navigating through crowded waterways or contending with poor visibility, HALO20+ Radar immediately cuts through the clutter to give you a clear and current picture of your surroundings.
Easy to Use
Harbour, Offshore, Weather, Bird, and custom modes tune HALO20+ Radar’s advanced signal processing to help ensure that targets can be seen vividly – even in the toughest environmental conditions.
- 36 nm range from a compact 20-inch dome
- Advanced pulse compression technology with beam sharpening
- Simultaneous Dual Range operation sees both near and far
- Ultra-fast 60 RPM operation at ranges up to 1.5 nm
- VelocityTrack™ Doppler technology for collision avoidance
- Easy operation with harbour, offshore, weather, and bird modes
- MARPA target tracking (up to 10 targets, 20 in dual range)
- Ready instantly from standby
- Supply Voltage 10.5 – 31.2 VDC (12/24V systems)
- Max Wind Speed 100 knots (51 m/s)
- Warranty Period 2 Years
- Power Consumption typical 20W
- Operating Temperature Range -25° to + 55°C (-13° to +130°F)
- Power Consumption max 29W
- Max Range, scale 36 NM
- Beam width 4.9° H nominal (-3dB) 2.5° with target separation on high x 25° V
- Weight 5.9 kg (13 lbs) without cable
- Min Range, scale 50 m / 200 ft / 50 yd
- Dimensions Diameter 510mm (20″)
- Dimensions W x H x D 510mm dia x 223 mm H. (20″ dia x 8.8″ H)
- Recommended Fuse Rating 5A
- Humidity 95% RH at 35°C (95°F)
- Approvals Compliance FCC, Part 47 CFR 80 and 90: RED, Article 3 of Directive 99/5/EC: CE: EN, EN302-248 V2.1.1: Industry Canada, RSS238: RCM (C-Tick): IEC60945 Sec 9.2,9.3, 10.3-10.9, 11.2: IEC60950 Electrical Safety
- Radar Modes Harbour, Offshore, Weather, Bird, Dual Range, North Up, Course Up, Relative motion, True Motion
- Waterproofrating IPX6
- Interface Lowrance MFD
- Radar Technology Pulse Compression
- Rotation speed Up to 60 RPM (Range Dependent)