Lowrance HDS 12 Live Touch Combo Unit
The latest and greatest from Lowrance! Introducing to you the all new Lowrance HDS LIVE 12! This has the most advanced sonar technology with dual channel 1kw chirp capability, quad core processors, ultra bright SolarMAX HD Screen, Built in Structure Scan HD, Video input and output, WIFI, Bluetooth and smartphone Integration .
Unlike other Lowrance HDS models and fish finders on the market, The Lowrance HDS Live comes with Australia and New Zealand Wide Built in C-map charting, giving you the best charting possible built into the unit with no extras to pay! Marry this up with the all new 3-in-1 Active imaging transducer and you’ll be set and ready to go fishing!
Some new cool features which are included in the new Lowrance HDS Live are;
- NEW Active Imaging™
- StructureScan® 3D
- Active Imaging with FishReveal™
- LiveSight™ real-time sonar
- C-MAP® Enhanced mapping with 1-foot contours
- C-MAP® Easy Routing
- Navionics® Autorouting and C-MAP Genesis Live mapping
- Onscreen text messages and call notifications
- LiveCast™ smartphone connection, which allows you to display video, Google Maps and fishing data on your fishfinder display
- Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer required (not included)
- NEW! Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan)
- Active Imaging 2-in-1 ready
- LiveSight™ real-time sonar compatible
- Smartphone notifications
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging enhancements – Coming Fall 2018
- High-performance quad-core processor
- FishReveal Smart Target View
- Full high-definition HDS SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarized sunglasses
- Preloaded high-detail C-MAP® US Enhanced charts with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
- Built-in CHIRP and Broadband Sounder™
- SmartSteer™ control for Xi5 Trolling Motor and Outboard Pilot
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
Lowrance HDS LIVE Advantages:
Best Screens: You will have an easier time viewing fish, structure and bottom detail on bright and clear SolarMAX™ HD screens that offers clean and crisp views from any angle, in direct sunlight – even through polarized sunglasses.
Easy and Efficient Interface: On-the-water adjustments will be quicker and easier with the refreshed HDS interface designed with a simpler feature layout to deliver next-level ease of use and efficiency.
Active Imaging: See structure and cover with a new level of refined detail at a range unmatched by anyone else with new, Lowrance Active Imaging. Active Imaging is available with 3-in-1 transducer (CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging) and Active Imaging 2-in-1 transducer (SideScan and DownScan Imaging) options.
View all Structure Imaging – Side-by-Side: For the first time, you can get a side-by-side view of all your structure imaging technology with the enhanced capabilities of HDS LIVE, which supports simultaneous viewing of StructureScan 3D, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ panels.
Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with Active Imaging to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
LiveSight: Get live views of fish movements across the bottom, in and around cover and structure with new, revolutionary LiveSight™ sonar. Capable of showing views beneath, or in front of your boat, LiveSight™ is at its best when trolling or fishing from a single spot. HDS LIVE comes LiveSight™ ready, so all you need to do is mount the LiveSight™ transducer and get after the fish.
C-MAP Genesis LIVE: Create your own high-definition 1/2-foot contour maps – in real time – on your HDS LIVE screen with C-MAP Genesis Live.
Smartphone Notifications: Keep your eyes on the fish and never miss an important text or call with smartphone notifications built into HDS LIVE. Turn off phone notifications for uninterrupted fishing, or leave them on to receive popup notifications on the screen of your HDS LIVE display.
LiveCast smartphone integration: You no longer have to choose between watching the big game and spending a day on the water with LiveCast™ smartphone integration. Watch video, view Google maps and fishing data on the high-resolution screen of your HDS LIVE display via the HDMI connection on HDS LIVE 12. View data from your smartphone and keep your eye on the fish with a LiveCast-sonar split screen.
FishReveal™ Smart Target View: Makes fish easier to see on DownScan Imaging™ by combining crystal-clear CHIRP sonar fish targets with superior, high-resolution views of bottom detail, structure and bait fish.
High Performance Processor: Whether panning the chart, tracking back through your sonar history or creating a Genesis LIVE map, you will get responsive, smooth operation with no lag from the quad-core processor at the heart of HDS LIVE. The high- performance processor can easily drive today’s technology, like Active Imaging, LiveSight sonar, Genesis Live, StructureMap, Live Network sonar with power to spare for future innovations.
New, Modern, Low-Profile Design: Enhance the look of your console with the new, zero-edge glass design of HDS LIVE, featuring the exceptional crispness, vibrant images and extreme viewing angles of SolarMAX™ HD technology. Create clean, sleek look at the console with an HDS LIVE flush mount.
Larger, Programmable Keys: It’s easier than ever to quickly access functions with the larger keys on HDS LIVE — no matter the conditions; plus with four programmable keys, you can set up one-touch access to the features you use the most
6-way Split Screen View : See more information — all at the same time — with the new, six-screen split offered on HDS12 LIVE fishfinder/chartplotters.
Live Network Sonar: Cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers. Get sonar views from bow-mounted transducer and the in-hull or transom-mounted transducer at the same time on the same display.
Dual-Channel CHIRP: Deep water and trolling anglers will never miss a fish, watching two Lowrance CHIRP frequencies at the same time via a dual-channel CHIRP split screen. Run a High CHIRP panel for the best target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools, a Medium CHIRP panel to cover the widest area – ideal for watching bait schools under a transducer in shallow water, or go deeper with a Low CHIRP panel to cover more of the water column.
C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Dock-to-Dock Autorouting: You will navigate faster and easier with automatic route planning. Menu activated, the feature automatically plots the shortest and safest course based on a boat’s draft, beam and height, creating a route around a landmass, shoals and other fixed navigational hazards. Requires C-MAP MAX-N+ charts, Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts.
C-MAP Navigation Palette: Enhances the readability of C-MAP charts, especially near shore, where the colors used for land, docks, anchorage areas, water, and channels are nicely differentiated and water contour lines are distinct. That makes it easy to tell where the boat is in relation to a channel, navaid, ledges and drop-offs, or a point of land. The color scheme is much easier on the eye.
Wireless Connectivity: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance® LINK App and other onboard devices, allows you to download software updates and custom C-MAP® Genesis maps directly to the display and offers wireless smartphone viewing/tablet control of HDS Carbon displays.
Network All Components: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules, including Broadband Radar™, SonicHub®2 Marine Audio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF, as well as industry-leading technologies, like Mercury® VesselView® Link, Bluetooth® control of Power-Pole® shallow water anchors equipped with the C-Monster™ Control System and the SmartSteer™ interface, featuring control of MotorGuide® Xi5 trolling motor and the Lowrance® Outboard Pilot.
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Brightness: > 1200 nits
- Type: 12″ IPS
- Touch Screen: Multi-Touch
- Viewing Angle: 80° top/bottom, 80° left/right
- Supply Voltage: 12 V DC (10 – 17 V DC min – max)
- Power Consumption: MAX 49.68 W (3.6A at 13.8 V DC)
- Recommended Fuse: 5 A
- Operating Temp Range: -15°C to +55°C (5°F to 131°F)
- Storage Temp Range: -20°C to +60°C (4°F to 140°F)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 and IPX7
- NMEA 2000 1 port (Micro-C)
- NMEA 0183 1 port (In Power Cable)
- Ethernet 2 ports
- HDMI Video In 1 port
- Analog Video In 1 port (optional cable)
- USB 1 port (USB-A 5V DC, 1.5A)
- Card Slots 2 slots microSD
- Wireless Built-in 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0 with support for Bluetooth Classic
*Specifications and features from suppliers’ information. If you have any questions or require any advice just let us know we are happy to help.
We are an authorised Australian Lowrance retailer, as such Full Australian Manufacturers Warranty is applicable. Please note if a Lowrance unit is purchased overseas or from a non-authorised Lowrance retailer you may not receive warranty coverage in Australia.
*Specifications from suppliers’ information. Actual depth capabilities depend on transducer installation, bottom type & water conditions. All sonars typically read deeper in freshwater than in saltwater.