Garmin Echomap UHD 95SV Combo with GT56UHD-TM Transducer
LESS TIME FINDING. MORE TIME FISHING.
The sunlight-readable 9” touchscreen chartplotter features a quick-release bail mount, and the transducer bundle adds Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar and CHIRP traditional sonar.
This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time.
VIVID COLOR PALETTES
High-contrast vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structure.
This chartplotter comes with a GT56 transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars. With three scanning sonar frequencies and 20% greater range for our UHD SideVü sonar, you’ll get top performance at all depths.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded Australia and New Zealand BlueChart g3 coastal charts featuring integrated Navionics® data.
Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on the Garmin Connect™ app.
If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP UHD or ECHOMAP Ultra devices on your boat, the 7” and 9” models can share information — such as sonar, user data and charts — with them.
NMEA 2000® AND NMEA 0183 NETWORKS
Connect to your compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS, engine data, heading sensors — such as the SteadyCast™ sensor — and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more.
FORCE® TROLLING MOTOR COMPATIBILITY
Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available2, route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the screen of your chartplotter.
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS 11.4″ x 6.5″ x 2.4″ (28.2 x 16.4 x 6.0 cm)
- DISPLAY SIZE 7.8″ x 4.8″; 9″ diagonal (19.9 x 11.3 cm; 22.9 cm diagonal)
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION 400 x 800 pixels
- DISPLAY TYPE WVGA display
- WEIGHT 2.3 lbs (1.0 kg)
- WATER RATING IPX7
- MOUNTING OPTIONS Bail or flush
- POWER CONSUMPTION 18W
- ANTENNA Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- TRANSMIT POWER 500 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
- RECEIVER 5 Hz
- GARMIN MARINE NETWORK™ PORTS 1 Panoptix™ port
- Maps & Memory
- PRELOADED MAPS BlueChart® g3 (coastal maps)
- ACCEPTS DATA CARDS 1 microSD™ card; 32 GB maximum size
- WAYPOINTS 5,000
- TRACK LOG 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- ROUTES 100
- Outdoor Recreation
- TIDE TABLES
- Chartplotter Features
- GARMIN SONAR COMPATIBLE
- SUPPORTS AIS (TRACKS TARGET SHIPS POSITION)
- SUPPORTS DSC (DISPLAYS POSITION DATA FROM DSC-CAPABLE VHF RADIO)
- GCV™ BLACK BOX SONAR SUPPORT
- ACTIVECAPTAIN COMPATIBLE
- SAILING FEATURES
- Sonar Features & Specifications
- DUAL-FREQUENCY (50/200 KHZ) SONAR CAPABLE
- DUAL-BEAM (77/200 KHZ) SONAR CAPABLE
- CHIRP SONAR TECHNOLOGY Yes (Built-in)
- CLEARVÜ Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- SIDEVÜ Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- MAXIMUM DEPTH 2,300 ft @ 77 kHz, freshwater 1,100 ft @ 77 kHz, saltwater (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- BOTTOM LOCK (SHOWS RETURN FROM THE BOTTOM UP)
- WATER TEMPERATURE LOG AND GRAPH
- SONAR RECORDING
- SONAR HISTORY REWIND
- NMEA 2000® COMPATIBLE
- TRANSDUCER PIN NUMBERS 12
- NMEA 0183 INPUT PORTS 1
- NMEA 0183 OUTPUT PORTS 1
- VIDEO INPUT PORTS None
- VIDEO OUTPUT PORTS None
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY Yes