The BLA Marine Performance Lithium is an exceptional range of batteries comprising of the highest quality Lithium Iron Phosphate composition. Lithium Iron Phosphate has been selected for the BLA range based on its favorable cell voltage, high energy density, cycle life and most importantly due to it being one of the safest Lithium technologies available.
The BLA Marine Performance Lithium range comes with all the advantages you assume will come from using Lithium Iron Phosphate while being skillfully designed into standard 12V Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) case sizes for convenient replacement. Up to 8 times the cycle life of standard SLA technology – BLA Marine Performance Lithium will lower your total cost of ownership and provide you with the latest in battery technology.
• IEC Certification on the combination of BMS and individual cell for complete safety peace of mind
• High energy density (less than half the weight of SLA) lowering total weight of application
• Fast recharge, battery is charged and ready to be used sooner
• Flat discharge curve, longer run time and more efficient use of capacity
• Extremely low self-discharge rate, can sit unused for longer periods of time
• Large numbers of cycles >2000 (100% DoD), up to 8 times cycle life of SLA lowering your total cost of ownership
• Safe and stable chemistry and integrated BMS, the use of LiFePO4 along with integrated BMS ensures protection against over charge/discharge, temperature and short circuit providing the highest degree of safety.
• Bluetooth versions available, monitor the health and state of your battery from your phone
• Greater capacity utilization 60% more than SLA, gives longer runtime than equivalent SLA
High Cyclic applications
• 4×4 Vehicles
• Recreational Vehicles
• Caravan / Camping
Fast Charge requirement
• Medical Devices
• RC Devices
• Boats / Recreation
Low Weight applications
• Golf Carts
• Personal power – Lighting, cameras etc