Northside Marine is a long-term family-owned Marine Sales and Service Company located at Boondall on the Northside of Brisbane – close to Sandgate and Shorncliffe foreshore and a gateway to beautiful Moreton Bay.
An opportunity has presented itself for the role of Service Administrator, working alongside our long-term highly experienced, and dedicated Service Team.
This is a Full full-time position for an immediate start to join our Service team for a new and exciting career.
- Meeting and greeting new customers
- Answering and returning calls on behalf of the service team
- Directing messages and inquiries as appropriate
- Taking service bookings and creating internal paperwork
- Preparing Job Cards, orders and updating customer details
- Assist the service team with general office administration
- Balancing end-of-day sales
- Processing Technician’s daily times
- Processing warranty claims
Why work for us:
- Enjoy the lifestyle that the business offers
- Remuneration matched to Industry standard
- Air-Conditioned office space
- Good environment with long-term team members for support and encouragement
- On-Site Parking and close to public transport
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous experience in Service Administration in either the marine, motor vehicle or caravan industries
- Ability to perform calmly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills to maintain customer and internal documentation
- Ability to multi-skill and prioritise duties
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and work colleagues
- Excellent communication skills
- If the above sounds like you and you are looking for a rewarding career, please email your resume to Donna Kup-Ferroth at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential discussion in the first instance.