Are you looking for variety, excellent working conditions and a family feel with a great team to support you? Then look no further.
Northside Marine are looking for a bright, energetic Receptionist with Administrative skills to join our team.
As a receptionist you will attend to a variety of administrative and customer service activities that will keep you busy and on your feet.
Northside Marine has been established for over 55 years and is one of the leading trailer boat dealerships in Australia. The dealership includes sales of new and used boats, a large parts and accessory retail outlet and a state-of-the-art service department.
Responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact in the dealership
- Answering and managing calls, enquiries, and emails
- Providing a level of customer liaison and assisting with general enquiries
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Admin and Boat Sales Team
- Completing warranty and vehicle registrations
- Varied administrative tasks
- Computer skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
- A willingness to learn
- Ability to learn our in-house computer programme – Revolution (Training Provided)
- Work well with procedures and policies
- Good communication skills and excellent telephone manner
- Motivated and well organised with great time management skills
- Have a positive attitude
This is a full-time position Monday to Friday with an occasional Saturday when required.
If you think this sounds like you and you are motivated and have a passion for the recreational lifestyle please send your resume to Donna Kup-Ferroth at firstname.lastname@example.org