Northside Marine at Boondall – Brisbane Northside are looking for a full time qualified Marine Mechanic and/or Installer to join the team. Someone that is confident, knowledgeable and that can work without supervision.
Servicing and repairs of most outboard brands, trailer repairs and general assistance with other team members.
Install work requires general marine knowledge for the installations of new outboards, marine accessories and electronics to our currently stocked Jeanneau Merry Fishers, Surtees, Stabicraft and Stacer Boats. You would be working with world class leading products like Yamaha, Minn Kota, Garmin, Lowrance, Simrad and Fusion just to name a few.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Own hand tools
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Excellent attention to detail and pride in work
- Have the ability to identify parts
- Have a current Queensland drivers licence
- Have a current boat licence (or a willingness to obtain one)
Mechanics and Auto Electricians from the Automotive industry are more than welcome to apply.
Pay rate to be discussed upon application based on knowledge and experience.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the team, please email your application to Donna Kup-Ferroth at firstname.lastname@example.org