Northside Marine has current position available for a Service Advisor – If you have fantastic customer service skills, and working in a fast-paced Service Department sounds appealing, we want to hear from you..!
To fit the brief we are looking for someone with:
- Marine or Automotive experience with an understanding and a passion for boats
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure, within a busy service environment
- The ability to retain and communicate technical information with tradespeople
- Greeting customers directly and over the phone to schedule service bookings
- Quoting Jobs – Estimating the cost and time needed for repairs
- Work with supervisors, repairmen and the rest of the team to provide a positive and expedient resolutions for clients.
- Strong administrative and word processing skills.
To succeed in this position, you will need to have experience in the marine or automotive service advisory role, with strong time management skills and an unwavering commitment to customer service and administrative procedures. Previous experience in a Service Advisor position will be highly regarded.
Our employees are a vital part of our operations, and as such, we strive to provide our team with a positive, safe and rewarding work environment.
Please send Resume to: